- Program Info
- Contact Us
The exciting cast of Celebrity Apprentice Australia has been revealed, along with Lord Alan Sugar’s Celebrity advisors, in a season sure to be filled with high-stakes intrigue and never-before-seen twists.
Fashion designer and entrepreneur Lorna Jane Clarkson, plus Boost Juice pioneer and investor Janine Allis will
act as Lord Sugar’s right hand throughout the series. They will keep tabs on the Celebrities throughout the series, being Lord Sugar’s eyes and ears
on the ground, and most importantly – advise Lord Sugar on who isn’t making the cut, and who he should fire.
They will be joined by the following group of Celebrities, each using every trick in the book to compete in a series of tasks to raise money for a charity close to their heart – and ultimately be named the Celebrity Apprentice:
– ARIA Award-winning pop duo, The Veronicas – Lisa and Jess Origliasso
– English comedian and actor, Ross Noble
– Judge on The Block, interior designer and writer, Shaynna Blaze
– Winner of Australian Survivor: All-Stars and international model, David Genat
– Star of Married at First Sight and social media influencer, Martha Kalifatidis
– Writer, comedian, and star of Here Come the Habibs, Rob Shehadie
– Iconic fashion designer and artist, Camilla Franks
– ARIA Award-winning artist, Anthony Callea
– Professional surfer and Instagram star, Alex Hayes
– Celebrity personal trainer, author and TV personality, Michelle Bridges
– One half of Nova FM’s Fitzy & Wippa radio show, Michael ‘Wippa’ Wipfli
– The most successful woman in Australian Ninja Warrior history and Olympic gymnast, Olivia Vivian
Celebrity Apprentice Australia has commenced filming and will air in 2021.
Celebrity Apprentice Australia is produced by Warner Bros. International Television Production Australia for the Nine Network, based on the format created by Mark Burnett and distributed by MGM.
© 2018 NBN Television